The world is but a canvas to the imagination...
Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, March 6, 2008




I think that I want my life to let me off for a short while. This week has been insane. Every single day has had many things going on, things that you just can't get out of. The things that I can get out of I don't want to. One of the little ironies of life. I feel a little bit like I am on this merry-go-round. When we were at Disney (more about that later-so much fun!) My little niece Millie wanted to ride this carousel over and over, there were no lines and seriously, we ended up riding it something like 7 times in a row. Since she is only 3 she needed an adult with her. I didn't get sick (although it crossed my mind) But I sure felt off balance and dizzy afterwards! :-)

Life seems a little bit like this. Lots of what I am doing is for my kids and it is really important to them. So until Sunday is over, I am just hanging on tight and trying not to get too dizzy!

No comments: