Okay, I know that we have all done a million of these, but they are still fun to read. Now it is your turn! I like these to read everyone else's so be a sport and play!
1. Do you like Blue Cheese? Yep, not sure if it is the taste I love or they way that Shon throws a fit when I eat it because he thinks it is gross.
2. Have you ever smoked? Tried it when I was young and crazy, but I think that it stinks and isn't worth it.
3. Do you own a gun? Nope, I can shoot them, my Dad was in law enforcement, so my sister and I were crack shots when we were younger, but I don't like them in my house. Now I doubt I could hit the broad side of a barn. Wait, Shon-O has some for hunting and do all of the rubber band guns, squirt guns and Nerf weapons that my MIL has bought for my kids count? LOLL
4. What do you think of hot dogs? Not my favorite, but I do like them if they are BBQ-ed. I just try REALLY hard not to think about what they might be made off.
5. Favorite Christmas movie? Easy, I am such a sap, I love the old musicals like White Christmas and Holiday Inn. oh, I like How the Grinch Stole Christmas too...Want to know the one that I HATE? Hands down, Miracle on 34Th street. I saw it so many times as a kid I want to rip every one's decorations down...oops, do you think Santa heard that?
6. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Well I should be drinking water like Colett, however since I lack her will power, I have been drinking Diet Coke, with a ton of ice. Santa, can I have a fountain machine for Christmas...pretty please?
7. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I love jewelry, but I like funky pieces that I either make or find. I really like strings of beads from the 60's that are a gazillion miles long so you can wear them as bracelets or wrapped around your neck, Bakelite jewelry and crazy rings. My problem is that my wrists are small so I can't wear bangles. Always silver never gold. BTW, Colett, Shon and I hardly wear our wedding rings either. I take mine off to paint and then never remember to put it back on.
8. Favorite hobby? For those of you that know me, this is no surprise, I like to design scrapbook pages. I love teaching card and page classes, I like to paint, read and draw. I also love to bead and make jewelry. I am almost never bored.
11. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Physical trait: Used to be my stomach, after four c-sections and three other surgeries it will never be flat. I never used to worry about my hind end, (I figured that I couldn't see it so it was really more of someone else's problem...) now as I get older, my hips and butt are expanding and have become my problem too...sigh. Personality trait: I worry about what people think too. Shon is good about not caring, I wish I could emulate that. I also hate it when people are mad at me. 10. Middle Name? Judith after my Dad's sister
12. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: ooh this is deep, unfortunately my thoughts aren't ;-)
1) My beautiful Diet Coke is almost empty. (Come on Santa!)
2) I need to finish school shopping and the kids start tomorrow. (yikes)
3) I can't wait to finish some of the pages I just sketched out.
13. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
2) Water with lots of ice (Yes I do drink more of that than DC, especially since we bought our new fridge and it has an ice maker and water in it)
3) Biglow's herbal orange tea. I love it because it isn't sweet like a lot of herbal teas. Just a good basic flavour.
14. Current worry? Easy, the job market, Shon's business relies of gas/deisel prices and we all know how they are right now.
15. Current hate right now? Same as Colett, Gas and grocery prices eating up all of my spending cash! We haven't gone to UT as many times as we like because gas is so expensive.
16. Favorite place to be? my scrapbook room.
17. How did you bring in the New Year? We have a party with our friends, eat a ton of crab and prime rib and then go home in time to bring in the New Year with our kids.
18. Where would you like to go? Italy. I would love to paint there.
19. What shirt are you wearing right now? A plain black T.
20. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I've never slept on them but it sounds dangerous. I could see sliding right out...
21. Can you whistle? Not effectively, it is more like spitting with sound.
22. Favorite Color? This evolves all of the time, Turquoise and brown or Turq. with lime green would be my favorites. I also love the colors grey and black.
23. Would you be a pirate? No, but my daughter is convinced she is.
24. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't. have you not heard me sing? I try to avoid it since we have glass doors in the shower.
25. Favorite girl's name? Well, Lissette obviously. But I also love the names Sophie and Emma. 26. Last thing that made you laugh? This is corny, but my kids, every single day. They are just plain nut jobs. (They get that from their Dad)
27. Worst injury you've ever had? A benign ovarian tumour that really did a lot of internal damage. The Dr.'s didn't think that we could have more kids, but luckily Toby had other ideas. Our OB said he was a miracle baby.
28. Do you love where you live? Yes, except that it is too far from both of our families.
29. What's your favorite book(s)? I read too many to narrow it down, I am an addicted reader, who needs sleep?
30. What is your favorite candy? I am not a huge candy person, but I do love really good quality chocolate. I have found that if you buy crap chocolate from the grocery store you end up eating 5x's as much just to satisfy a craving. Buy good chocolate and one piece takes care of it. I don't like fruit and chocolate mixed but I love it with nuts. (besides, Shon won't touch it if it has nuts in it. hee hee)
31. Favorite sports team? I hate sports, I love which ever team is the closest to ending the bloody game.
32. What song do you want played at your funeral? Never thought about it, I don't care.