The world is but a canvas to the imagination...
Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hi there!

*While taking a break from blogging recently, I took the opportunity to update my blog. I have decided that one blog will cover everything. :-) After all, family, scrapping, creating, reading, photos...they are all part of my life!


*Thanks to everyone who kept emailing wondering if I was going to blog again. It would be so fun to meet some of you!


*The buttons below the header will keep everything organized (and we know how happy that makes me!) That way if all you want to see is tutorials, you can hit that button and not read the rest of the "scraps" that make up my life.


*I had to share these pictures of our winter visitors. They are so cute and not the least bit shy. We are never sure who is going to be in our backyard! It takes every ounce of persuasion to make sure that the kids don't feed them!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look Hun! - Shon

Anonymous said...

love the cat's perspective! Did Shon just call you a Hun? lol Ranee:)