The world is but a canvas to the imagination...
Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Really!?! Can you say OCD?

Sometimes I just have to laugh at myself. We are getting our house ready for sell and thus painting out some of the stronger colors. I am very picky about how I paint and edge. The previous owner had painted the master bathroom indigo blue. I like color, but it was too much for me. We had painted it out a light oceany (yes that is a word...at least in my world!) grey but you could still see where some of the indigo paint had barely splashed up onto the ceiling. Let's just say, it bugged me. Shon came home to find me painting the blue out with this teeny-tiny make-up brush. The look he gave me was so funny!

He thinks I am getting too OCD about painting the house....OCD...I just think that those are nice letters in the alphabet. Nice letters that are out of order, maybe I should put it on my list of things to organize...then I will highlight it so that I know that it has higher priority...Should I color code them so that they are easier to find, or maybe just file them under alphabet...hmm, maybe, I should do that right after this post instead of sleep...What am I doing still posting? I have to fix the letters! Shon, me OCD? I have know idea what you mean. :-)

4 comments:

Jem said...

I think we all have a little OCDness. The world would be full of anarchy if we didnt. Right?

BrendaScraps! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

They can call it what they want Kee, we know it's just doing things right!

Joan said...

My good tole brushes have been found in the garage and in the paint box for the same reason. BTW...I also use my tole liner brush for my eyeliner.