The world is but a canvas to the imagination...
Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Changes

I have been having a hard time dealing with my weight, and was appalled the other day when I was folding my jeans and saw the size of my hind end. So I decided that something needed to change. The weight is a long term change and will take a while to show any difference, I am working on it, but a short term change was in order! Two things were decided...one I will no longer fold my jeans since it is WAY too depressing lol! Two, I can can chop off my hair and and have fun. I may be the short chubby chick, but I will be the short chubby chick with attitude! ;-)


Before the haircut...feeling frumpy.......
After the haircut...feeling sassy......
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Joan said...

OH it's way cute. I LOVE the bangs. You look 4 1/2 years younger too. Maybe 4 3/4. Could you be the mother of a 14 year old?

Mom O

Amy said...

Love the haircut! I ahve never seen you with short hair so this is a great change. I have been thinking of doing the same so you may have just inspired me!

austinamasandra said...

Love it!

Ceri said...

I love it you sassy chicka! It's a great cut for you! I wish I was brave like you to do something a little crazy.

Colett (*.*) said...

OMG you are brave, but your bravery paid off, it's darling. Sometimes a litte change to make us feel sassy is the perfect motivation. I am right there with you making big lifestyle changes to drop some poundage.

JayandCassandra said...

Oh dear. I know the feeling. Gaining weight is not a fun battle.... good luck!

Shon O said...

Best of all, I love it!!

Lesli said...

Awesome new haircut Keelee - I love it! Love you too!